Bath, Somerset , £30000 - £35000 per annum
2018-03-26 12:27:01 +0100
QA & Test
I am looking for a Software Tester to work for my client; a leader and innovator of digital experience.
You will need to be skilled in all aspects of testing software in an Agile environment including designing tests from requirements, writing BDD style tests and designing and conducting exploratory tests.
In this position, you will be contributing to the continuing advancement of our testing approach and will need to have an understanding of CI and automation from a tester's perspective, and of relevant test-driven techniques.
- Experience with test automation tools; Behave, Cucumber, Python unit testing, Selenium, and Nose etc.
- Knowledge of HTTP and Web Services.
- Good Knowledge of version control systems, ideally Git.
- Good working knowledge of Agile practices
- Some understanding of networks and of ICMP, TCP and UDP networking
- Experience of testing across multiple browsers using systems such as BrowserStack.
- Experience of at least one of the following operating systems: Windows, Mac and Linux.