WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
11 months ago
A fast-growing, leading independent developer of self-medication. Expanding a team working with leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services.
This company has global IT teams in Switzerland as well as smaller hubs across Europe. All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. This company provides a complete range of technologies and services for reliable and user-friendly medical systems for self-medication. The customers are pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies that develop, manufacture and market injectable therapies.
To further grow their already thriving team, they are looking for an experienced Test Engineer for their Embedded Systems.
- Taking responsibility for software verification in embedded device projects
- Creation, implementation and documentation of verification tests for embedded software
- Development of manual and automated test cases using suitable test frameworks (e.g. TestNG, NUnit, Cucumber) using the associated programming languages (Java, C / C ++)
- Assistance in the establishment and expansion of an in-house infrastructure for the automated testing of embedded software or devices
- Expansion of specialist knowledge regarding the automated testing of networked embedded devices
- Engineering background in electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer science or similar
- Several years of experience in testing embedded software (C / C ++)
- Experience as a test manager is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English & German
- Further training in the field of software testing (e.g. ISTQB Certified Software Tester) and medical software (e.g. IEC 62304) is an advantage
- Experience with automated test environments for embedded software or devices
- Very good knowledge of Java within a test automation environment
- Swiss or EU National
- 5 weeks holiday
- Flexible working hours and mobile working opportunities.
- Good public transport connections to the office.
- Generous salary.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas
- Training and development
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.