WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
9 days ago
A fast-growing, leading independent developer of self-medication. Expanding a team working with leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services.
This company has global IT teams in Switzerland as well as smaller hubs across Europe. All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. This company provides a complete range of technologies and services for reliable and user-friendly medical systems for self-medication. The customers are pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies that develop, manufacture and market injectable therapies.
To further grow their already thriving team, they are looking for an experienced Test Engineer for their Embedded Systems.
- Taking responsibility for software verification in embedded device projects
- Creation, implementation and documentation of verification tests for embedded software
- Development of manual and automated test cases using suitable test frameworks (e.g. TestNG, NUnit, Cucumber) using the associated programming languages (Java, C / C ++)
- Assistance in the establishment and expansion of an in-house infrastructure for the automated testing of embedded software or devices
- Expansion of specialist knowledge regarding the automated testing of networked embedded devices
- Engineering background in electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer science or similar
- Several years of experience in testing embedded software (C / C ++)
- Experience as a test manager is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English & German
- Further training in the field of software testing (e.g. ISTQB Certified Software Tester) and medical software (e.g. IEC 62304) is an advantage
- Experience with automated test environments for embedded software or devices
- Very good knowledge of Java within a test automation environment
- Swiss or EU National
- 5 weeks holiday
- Flexible working hours and mobile working opportunities.
- Good public transport connections to the office.
- Generous salary.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas
- Training and development
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
My Client is a leading media provider of broadcasting services across the world. We build and manage some of the largest media networks in live production and broadcasting everything from major events. As a member of the product team, you should: Write your code following the SOLID principles Write maintainable and cross-platform C++ code Be familiar with Test-driven development/design Understand how to profile and optimize code Have experience with multithreaded systems Care about performance and audio playback quality This might be for you if you: Have excellent software development and designs skills Are excited about desktop development mixing software and hardware Have professional experience or interest in audio related software Have a keen interest in music Our technology stack: C++ playback engine supporting a wide range of audio formats and output devices Integration with third-party libraries such as Meridians MQA software decoder Unit testing using Catch and Fakeit++ frameworks Integration tests and build system using Python 3
For a project with an international manufacturing conglomerate based in Bern, we are looking for 2 experienced Embedded C/C++ Software Engineers. Covid-19 update: You can start remotely but need to be willing to move to Bern Switzerland once the virus is controlled. Responsibilities Full life-cycle development of RTOS / embedded software systems Experience with embedded linux as well as further platforms which are based on ARM Creating use cases and test cases according to requirements of embedded software Profile Very good knowledge with embedded C/C++ software engineering Good knowledge with (Design patterns, UML, Model Driven Development) as well as kernel/-driver development under linux Experience with microcontrollers, standard communication interface (E.g. I2C, SPI, CAN, USB) Bachelor or Master in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
My client is a leading developer and manufacturer of medical infusion systems of self-medication and are a well known diabetes specialist that has been leading the industry for over 30 years. As a market leader they are a preferred partner within the industry with both pharmaceutical and biotech companies for their product line of; injection pens, autoinjectors and infusion systems. Your main tasks: Tehchnical coordination of an embedded software project team specification, analysis, design, implementation, verification and documentation of thne embedded software of class C medical devices according to IEC62304 Assistance in the creation and review of the technical embedded software documentation Participation in risk and safety clarifications Technical coordination with the adjacent specialist disciplines (electrical hardware, mechanics, app development and systems engineering)
Embedded Software Development Engineer Your activity Development of Embedded Software for device and system control C++ Programming on Cortex-M processors Requirements Engineering Your skills Completed degree in electrical engineering, computer science or comparable qualification Knowledge and experience with C++ Embedded Software Several years of professional experience, optional entry for graduates Fluent English, Good German We offer International and sustainable family company The development of innovative and sophisticated premium products Diverse tasks and projects with a high degree of personal responsibility An innovative infrastructure Salary Permanent: CHF 105-135,000 per annum Freelance: CHF 85-105 per hour