Software-/ Data Engineer - Healthcare - €70K
Utrecht, Netherlands , €50000 - €75000.00 per annum
2018-12-13 19:55:22 +0000
Digital, Data, Scala, Data Engineering
Then this is going to interest you!
An organization based in Utrecht is growing and looking for more professionals in the field of big data, who can work as hands-on data engineers or architects. They are quality-driven and daily undertaking large-scale and complex challenges across a broad portfolio of clients. You will be working on the internal systems serving colleagues to perform well in their domain. Most projects involve from scratch development of data platforms and -landscapes and you are involved in making the decisions for the architectural design, to choose the best tech stack for the project.
Data Engineer - What's the job?
- Working on complex and challenging projects in great teams of 2-3 skilled scala and data engineers, among additional software engineers and data scientists
- Design and implement core topics on the product roadmap which specifically relate to data-intensive algorithms
- You will write elegant, simple and well-performing code for the data platform
- Work in a Scrum methodology on a top-notch application platform
- Optimize the data infrastructure
- Contribute and take part in the strong knowledge-sharing community of the company
- The freedom and space to direct and guide your own development projects
Data Engineer - What's your profile?
- Master, Bachelor or similar through experience
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience in software engineering (scala, python or java)
- Good knowledge of Big Data frameworks, tools and libraries
- Experienced with Linux and Cloud (AWS or Azure)
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
Data Engineer - What's in it for you?
- The chance to work in a dynamic, innovative and growing company
- An above market-average salary of up to 75.000€/per year depending on your knowledge and strengths
- Modern and always adapting tech stack
- An immediate long term contract, transport allowance, extensive training package, personalized to your strengths and goals, The possibility to acquire professional certificates
- Regular company- and team events, 28 paid vacation days and talent development programs
- Hackathons, weekly knowledge sessions, sport activities, free drinks, fresh fruits and cereals
Do you have any questions regarding this function or you want to apply?
Get in touch with Daniel, specialised consultant in Scala & Data Engineering
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / +31(0)20 30 58 541
Managing This Role
Coming from a background in IT Recruitment, I joined Darwin in April 2016 as Recruitment Consultant for the Netherlands. After a great and successful year, I was promoted to Exe...Daniel's Full Bio