WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
2 months ago
I'm currently supporting a Medical Device Conglomerate who's recruiting a Software Project Manager in Zurich, Switzerland.
Medical Device industry experience is needed. Apply now to join our mission and become part of the team!
You will be responsible to lead software projects in an agile development environment following the applicable medical device guidelines.
- Project leader for medical device apps, cloud based services and responsive websites
- Close collaboration with interfacing internal or external teams e.g. to IT systems, retail partners, embedded devices
- Take active ownership throughout the projects for planning, cost controlling, developing, certified releasing and maintaining regulatory compliant documentation
- Manage and setup agile teams in collaboration with solution and stream managers
- Participate in software portfolio coordination and continuously support optimizing our effectiveness and related processes
- Report project status and progress to stakeholders and steering boards, working closely together with other project leaders, product managers and technical leaders to align all activities
- Supporting team members to do what they do best while maintaining and communicating a clear vision and direction for the project
- University degree in related field
- More than three years' experience in software project management in an agile team setup and ideally in the area of mobile apps and web backend systems
- Ability to work with different mindsets (UX designer, architect, requirement-, product manager, developer, tester, legal partner) to help teams to perform at their best
- Experience in regulatory aspects of medical devices is an advantage
- Fluent in English and German