WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
6 months ago
An innovative and dynamic IT company that operate within the healthcare sector. Known for developing, operating, and selling electronic industry applications and services of the highest quality and data security.
They have a broad customer base including insurers, authorities, service providers, and industry associations.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can be involved in the decision-making process?
To become part of the team and take on the position of the Software Product Manager you need:
- Several years of commercial experience as a product manager, BA, or requirements engineer.
- Higher training in Computer Science, Media Science, or Business Informatics.
- Knowledge in requirements engineering, testing, and agile software development.
- To enjoy documenting, using JIRA, Confluence, and test management tools.
- Good communication skills in German and English.
- Network minded, structures, independent and reliable.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Quality aware and customer oriented.
- Dedicated and resilient with a hands on mentality.
- Formulating and documenting clear and understandable product properties.
- Preparing requirements in epics, user stories, mockups and diagrams.
- Refining and prioritising product backlogs In collaboration with the Scrum team.
- Conducting reviews, planning meetings and participating in release planning.
- Ensuring the customer is satisfied at every stage of the process.
- You are a contact point for developers, customers and internal stakeholders.
- Obtaining effort estimates and tracking product status'.
- Testing sprint results and defining acceptance criteria,
- Coordinating integration tests with all customers.
- Documenting the scope of the system and the interfaces.
- Dynamic development team working with the latest infrastructure and tools.
- A standing desk is also on offer.
- Excellent social benefits.
- Open and innovative corporate culture.
- Centrally located.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.