Software/Machine Learning Engineer.
Software/Machine Learning Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF130000 per year|
A leading Swiss, fintech focused, consulting and implementation company who are successful in having numerous areas of focus revolved around innovation, digitization and security.
After having a very influential hand within Switzerland technical and innovation space, They have a company goal of expanding into Europe in the near future. What has started in Switzerland, is now looking to expand in Europe and continue this "Swiss-mindset" approach which sees a balance between innovation and quality but also including speed and reliability.
This attitude has seen the company go from strength to strength and now they are closing in on their 20th anniversary. Currently a 400+ strong technical team help integrate an entire IT value chain for their valued client base providing a dynamic environment day-to-day while also proving an opportunity that can take your career in numerous directions
Now seeking a software/ML engineer to help enhance and perfect current offerings such as the Digital Banking Suite and the Security Suite or create new, imaginative solutions for varied customers in the banking, retail or government sectors. You will find a friendly work environment and a company culture where expertise is valued over hierarchy.
Deeper insight into the role -
- Stimulating and original projects from numerous clients in various industries
- Often initiating with a Proof of Concept (PoC) to demonstrate practicality of ideas before formal projects
- ML projects utilizing modern technologies and techniques, with a strong emphasis on pre-trained language models utilizing transformer architectures in NLP/NLU projects
- Utilization of the Python ecosystem, including libraries such as scikit-learn, pandas, PyTorch and fast.ai
- A varied set of responsibilities, including data exploration, training statistical models, and constructing complete and scalable solutions with ML components
- Ongoing education and training, as well as gaining knowledge of various industries through our clients
- Diversity and exciting cooperation in internal project teams and on-site at our customers
You would be able to bring -
- Proficiency in German and English
- Strong software engineering background in languages such as Java, Python, or front-end technologies
- Comprehending of statistical models and techniques
- Practical experience with ML models, data engineering, and building ML pipelines
- Practical experience with distributed systems (e.g. Spark) and data structures
- Practical experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Practical experience with cloud services
- Experience with DevOps, e.g. with Docker & Kubernetes
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- A completed master's degree in computer science, physics or mathematics is a bonus
You can expect -
- Awarded with accolades such as the Swiss Employer Award, Best of Swiss Apps, and Digital Economy Award
- Creation of user-centric digitization solutions for clients in industries such as banking, retail, and governance
- Dynamic and collaborative working environment that promotes experimentation and innovation
- Adaptable working culture with liquid working, which provides flexible working models and the option for time off.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Senior Data Engineer
Apply Now SENIOR DATA ENGINEER Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journey to revolutionize the energy industry? Join...
Sr. Software Data Platform Engineer
Apply Now We are looking for a Sr. Software Data Platform Engineer to join one of our clients in the...
Software/Machine Learning Engineer
Apply Now A leading Swiss, fintech focused, consulting and implementation company who are successful in having numerous areas of focus...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.