Software Entwickler / HMI
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc8001 - Swiss Franc105000.00 per annum
2019-06-06 11:45:28 +0100
A leading international organisation in the area of transport.
- Experience in the industrial control sector.
- In-depth know-how of network technology.
- Independent working method, readiness, and flexibility.
- Fluent in English - French is advantageous.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Programming and parameterization of safety controllers.
- Software development of both front and backend for web-based user interfaces (HMI) for cable cars.
- Understanding and creating software projects for new developments or extension of existing systems.
- Creating software documentation.
- Performing investment-specific adjustments.
- The accompaniment of system tests and support during commissioning.
- Help with customer support to resolve any issues.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role