Software Entwickler / HMI
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc8001 - Swiss Franc105000.00 per annum
2019-06-06 11:45:28 +0100
A leading international organisation in the area of transport.
- Experience in the industrial control sector.
- In-depth know-how of network technology.
- Independent working method, readiness, and flexibility.
- Fluent in English - French is advantageous.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Programming and parameterization of safety controllers.
- Software development of both front and backend for web-based user interfaces (HMI) for cable cars.
- Understanding and creating software projects for new developments or extension of existing systems.
- Creating software documentation.
- Performing investment-specific adjustments.
- The accompaniment of system tests and support during commissioning.
- Help with customer support to resolve any issues.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
I'm currently working as a Delivery Consultant within the Swiss Team at Darwin. I specialise in sourcing the most skilled PHP developers for permanent positions all over Switzle...Phoebe's Full Bio