WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
21 days ago
Software Engineering Manager
Are you interested working for a market leading international business operating in the Education sector?
Do you want to assume managerial responsibility?
Do you want a challenging position working a 50/50 split between hands-on engineering & managerial duties?
- Wants to have a direct influence on the growth of an international organisation
- Coach, lead and guide reporting team members
- Successfully hire and select high quality software engineers to join your team
- Undertake performance reviews, feedback sessions and One-to-One meetings
- Contribute hands-on to the development of systems & produced coaching to SCRUM teams
- Provide best practices in software development ensuring teams are adhering to coding practices and methodologies
- Own delivery of systems which you are responsible for
- 50/50 split between managerial and software engineering
Has the following Software Engineering skills:
- Experience developing web services & REST API Development
- Microservice Architecture
- Has knowledge of cloud technologies and experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Experience working full stack in large and complex enterprise systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering
Has the following Management & Leadership skills:
- Team lead / management experience
- Experienced in modern software development methodologies and agile processes
- Ability to coach, mentor & solve typical problems
- High degree of presentation skills
- Passionate about coaching, mentoring and providing One-to-One sessions
Who is interested in:
- Joining an international organisation
- Hands on Engineering
- An exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team
For a company who are:
- Are an established organisation in Zurich using new technologies
- Offering fantastic career progression
- Modern and flexible work environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineering Manager in Zurich
Get in touch today! - You can send your CV or apply via LinkedIN
World leading international company for education, offering First class development within a modern and progressive work environment. Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich? Our client is building up a new team within their large Language Centre to reimagine the customer experience and provide a full e-commerce experience to complement traditional offline sales. They are re looking for a Software Engineer to join them in this task. As the right person for the job, you have: 3+ years' experience as a Front-End Developer Solid experience with React, Angular or Vue.js Experience working with Node.js, C# or .NET A passion for elegant technology and design Fluency in Spoken & Written English Swiss or EU Citizenship What is expected of you: Contribute to software architecture and help shape the development process Understand the value of great user experience in everything you build Understand the importance of teamwork, open communication and collaboration Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written Learn new technologies and discuss ideas openly in order to help shape the team The company: Leaders in international education Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography Helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree 43,500 staff around the world Modern offices across the world Young team The perks: A real focus on personal development and career development An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland Plenty of opportunities for further education Opportunities for international travel Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs) Fun offsite outings Competitive benefits package One free flight home per year If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further. email: email@example.com
Do you want to assume responsibility for the design of software architectures? Are you a Software Architect who embraces technical leadership? Would you be interested in supporting customers onsite from vision to roll-out? I'm looking for someone who: 5+ years' experience in .NET Software Development Practical software architect experience Develops tailor-made software solutions and is willing to support customers on-site Supports & maintains existing applications Is experienced with database technologies (SQL / No-SQL) Speaks Fluent German Has a Computer Science/Engineering Degree Who is interested in: Putting customers first Making final decisions regarding implantation and design Implementing innovative solutions based on agile approaches Developing tailor made software solutions Working for an established market leading consultancy For a company who are: An established software house & consultancy Offering exciting projects Looking for someone to work from either Zurich, Zug or Lucerne. Offering competitive packages This is a fantastic opportunity for a .NET Architect to gain the experience that will take their career to the next level, so get in touch today. You can send your CV or apply via LinkedIN.