WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
16 days ago
Software Engineering Manager
Are you interested working for a market leading international business operating in the Education sector?
Do you want to assume managerial responsibility?
Do you want a challenging position working a 50/50 split between hands-on engineering & managerial duties?
- Wants to have a direct influence on the growth of an international organisation
- Coach, lead and guide reporting team members
- Successfully hire and select high quality software engineers to join your team
- Undertake performance reviews, feedback sessions and One-to-One meetings
- Contribute hands-on to the development of systems & produced coaching to SCRUM teams
- Provide best practices in software development ensuring teams are adhering to coding practices and methodologies
- Own delivery of systems which you are responsible for
- 50/50 split between managerial and software engineering
Has the following Software Engineering skills:
- Experience developing web services & REST API Development
- Microservice Architecture
- Has knowledge of cloud technologies and experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Experience working full stack in large and complex enterprise systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering
Has the following Management & Leadership skills:
- Team lead / management experience
- Experienced in modern software development methodologies and agile processes
- Ability to coach, mentor & solve typical problems
- High degree of presentation skills
- Passionate about coaching, mentoring and providing One-to-One sessions
Who is interested in:
- Joining an international organisation
- Hands on Engineering
- An exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team
For a company who are:
- Are an established organisation in Zurich using new technologies
- Offering fantastic career progression
- Modern and flexible work environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineering Manager in Zurich
Get in touch today! - You can send your CV or apply via LinkedIN
Do you want to assume responsibility for the design of software architectures? Are you a Software Architect who embraces technical leadership? Would you be interested in supporting customers onsite from vision to roll-out? I'm looking for someone who: · 5+ years' experience in .NET Software Development · Practical software architect experience · Develops tailor-made software solutions and is willing to support customers on-site · Supports & maintains existing applications · Is experienced with database technologies (SQL / No-SQL) · Speaks Fluent German · Has a Computer Science/Engineering Degree Who is interested in: · Putting customers first · Making final decisions regarding implantation and design · Implementing innovative solutions based on agile approaches · Developing tailor made software solutions · Working for an established market leading consultancy For a company who are: · An established software house & consultancy · Offering exciting projects · Looking for someone to work from either Zurich, Zug or Lucerne. · Offering competitive packages This is a fantastic opportunity for a .NET Architect to gain the experience that will take their career to the next level, so get in touch today. You can send your CV or apply via LinkedIN.