Software Engineer | Scala | Strong FP environment - 75K
Amsterdam, North Holland , €50000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
2019-01-24 07:46:55 +0000
Digital, Back-end, Scala
Are you an ambitious Scala Developer feeling undervalued and under-challenged in your current function? Eager to work with new technologies on projects which test your limits in a team which expands your horizons?
An exciting and growing consultancy located in Amsterdam with a team of over 35 FP specialists is looking to reinforce their team. They include Top 100 companies on their client list in amongst others the Medical, Technology, and Aerospace sectors.
They recognize that their consultants are the key to their success and as such offer optimal conditions for them to evolve, improve and develop using a very simple recipe :
- Respect. Monthly meetings with consultants, to discuss their progress, goals, and ambitions.
- Knowledge. Knowledge sharing is a core element to their success.
- Investment. Personalized training budgets, including professional certifications.
- Perspectives. Concrete career perspectives. Loyalty and results are rewarded.
- Quality. Consultants work on projects which help them learn.
Senior Scala Developer - What criteria do you need to fulfill to be considered?
- You have a Bachelor or Master Diploma, preferably technology related
- You have at least 3 years' experience in functional programming (Scala)
- Strong knowledge of one of the following frameworks and libraries; play, spark, akka, spray, catz, scalaz, kafka, slick, scalatest, shapeless
- Experience in big data/ data engineering is highly appreciated
- Eagerness to learn and use new technologies
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex and challenging environment
Senior Scala Developer - What is being offered?
- An impressive salary package of between €65.000 and €75.000 according to your experience
- Company car - premium segment!
- Pension Plan, health insurance, 28 holidays, flexible hours, home-working
- Seriously good career perspectives; both technical as managerial
- Personalised training budget - Including certifications, conferences, and courses
Sound great right? Well believe me, really is! Hit Apply!
Or contact Daniel ASAP @ 020 30 58 541 / firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role