Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000.00 - €72000 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
Brand-new office in Amsterdam, high-level R&D environment, meetups & training, fun- & start-up-like working environment and career perspectives to become a Scala Expert:
Contact me @ 020 30 585 41 or Daniel.email@example.com
and then we'll see what I can arrange for you at this organization
This business is a fast- moving organization specialized in providing energy services worldwide. They are globally a key player in their sector and aim to change the standards with the most recent innovations. They are looking to add a Scala developer to their software engineering team where you are going to work with over 20 highly skilled Software Engineer in various technologies; Scala, Akka, Play, Spray, Spark, etc…
Scala Software Engineer - The function?
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop.
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company in the field of sustainable mobility
- You'll be working alongside technical colleagues who are always open to discuss, help and teach meaning you'll consistently grow as a developer and a person
- Responsible for the full development cycle, from analysis to deployment
- Craft large-scale software services in Scala with Akka, AWS, and Spray
- Ensure an agile way of working with the teams
Scala Software Engineer - Location?
Scala Software Engineer - Profile
- A proven track record as Scala Developer on a senior level
- Akka, Play, Slick, Spray, Spark, Hadoop, AWS, Lagom. Prior knowledge isn't a must but you need to want to learn!
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore
- Solid knowledge of Webservices, REST API, and databases
- Fluent knowledge of English
Scala Software Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside people who share your passion for functional programming
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to €72.000 per year
- They also provide VISA sponsorship and a relocation package if needed
- A secondary benefits package which includes a fully funded pension plan, training packages, and sensationally equipped workstations
- To work in a tailor-made highly equipped and modern office in Amsterdam!
- Great team night-outs visiting meetups, participating in hackathons and having drinks at the pubs
Got interested? Or looking for something else in Scala? Contact me @
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41
Keywords (Not all applicable to position)