WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
22 days ago
The technology world is developing at rapid speed, my client is in the business of innovation, connecting, empowering, knowledge sharing and more importantly, connecting the world.
- Are you excited about solving world's complex problems?
- Do you have Machine Learning expertise?
- Do you want to inspire change?
Our clients have been around for over 35 years, they thrive on solving the world's connectivity problems by using their state-of-the-art technology systems. They help shape the world of communication by providing seamless connectivity. With their global reach, they assist remote communities in combating challenges faced by connectivity.
Your Role: Senior Software Engineer
- You will build, designing and developing services that help ML growth
- Help with seamless integration processes that help user friendly experience for customers
- Ability to assess new patterns and technologies that help with improved performance
- Collaborating with team on new and innovative data services available to company
- Work closely with Data Platform teams for development as well as the integration of their product with software solutions
- Ability to manage Machine Learning workflows
- You know how to operate (ML) using new open-source technologies
We are looking for someone with at least four years' experience in Software Engineering, accompanied by the following:
- Expertise in broader scope of Computer Science
- Strong backend experience and proven track record of Python development
- Machine Learning & data platforms experience, Java & Scala are a nice to have
- Experience in technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECS & EKS are good to have
- Amazon Web Services/Cloud services experience a plus
- You have a good command of the English language
What The Company Offers:
- Up to 90k, incl. 8% Holiday Allowance
- Extensive secondary benefits package
- Possibility to work in any office in Europe
- Join a global team of innovators, highly skilled fearless thinkers
- The company prides itself on offering comprehensive packages for employees and their families
- You have an opportunity to work on their world class facilities across Europe
- Vibrant and diverse culture withing the organization
#LI-PB #Python #AWS #Airflow #SageMager #GDPR #TensorFlow #Docker #EKS Kubernetes #Java #Spark #Scala #ML #Django #Flask
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Python, TensorFlow, Pandas, English, Munich Are you an experienced Machine Learning Engineer who'd like to work for an innovative start-up? If so, our customer in Munich may be of interest to you. This business utilises data science and computer vision in order to unlock value in geospatial imagery to protect clients in the area of property risk and condition. The company is made up of entrepreneurs with cutting edge successes in computer vision, real estate analysis, and risk analysis. Backed by leading venture capital firms, they have offices based in Silicon Valley and in Munich and are growing the business within the areas of machine learning and software development. This is an opportunity to build, develop and maintain machine learning methodologies; working closely with data science and platform engineering teams. You would develop and train state-of-the-art deep learning models on large-scale aerial imagery datasets as well as owning and running proof of concept projects and feasibility studies. In this role, you would also need to collaborate with other teams including Data Science, Platform Engineering, Solutions Engineering etc... to support them with your machine learning expertise. The business is looking for someone who has excellent experience working with machine learning and deep learning techniques with experience in relevant libraries eg. Keras, TensorFlow and Caffe. Strong experience in Python, NumPy, Pandas; as well as having advanced algorithms skills is important. You should ideally have a PhD; with publications at leading Machine Learning conferences being a big advantage. This is an opportunity to grow with a fast-paced Silicon Valley start-up and have a key role within the company; offering a fantastic salary and equity package. To discuss this in more detail, please apply and we'll be in contact to schedule a call. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Java Backend Developer - Applied Machine Learning - Munich A leading customer of ours in Munich is looking for a Java Backend Developer with strong knowledge/skills in Machine Learning. This business is an innovative start-up in the travel-tech industry. Despite last year being so difficult for many businesses, this particular company grew considerably and recently received a large amount of funding to continue this growth across all areas of the business. In this role, you would have the opportunity to bring a backend perspective to a team of data scientists in order to find and introduce reliable ML models for the business. You would be responsible for the ranking of properties on the website and the deployment of ML models into production. The business is looking for someone who has development experience in Java; after or during studies. Ideally you would have experience in deploying machine learning models and a general interest in applied machine learning. It would also be great if you have skills in AWS, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Microservices, Docker, Spring Boot and other technologies. This is a chance to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany, working alongside talented developers, designers and product managers. A role where you can build world class products and develop features that have an impact on millions of people. This company offers flexible home office policy, 28 vacation days plus 13 public holidays, strong salaries and a fun, multinational environment. If you are interested in discussing the role and business in more detail, please apply asap and we'll be in touch to schedule an initial call. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.