WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Software Engineer AI - Cloud Software Architecture, Micro-services, Big Data, Docker, Kubernetes, Java, C++, C#, Lausanne
Our client is a market leading business in the field of Digital Employee Experience; creating digital workplaces for customer, combining real-time analytics and employee feedback.
To continue their recent growth, the business is looking to further develop it's AI team in Lausanne with a number of Software Engineers.
For this role, the business is looking for a Software Engineer with a background in Micro-services and Big Data architectures for Analytics and AI products.
You would work alongside Data Scientists and Machine Learning experts in order to prototype AI solutions.
Some responsibilities for this role can be seen below:
- Managing complexity, risks and benefits associated with releasing an AI-driven product feature
- Deploying features safely in a production environment following business processes
- Reviewing the codebase for AI experiments in Python
- Contributing to the continuous integration development process with best practices, data and code versioning
In order to be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone who has experience in the below areas:
- BSc in Computer Science (MSc is a plus)
- Building tools in commercial Big Data environments (IT, finance, business intelligence, analytics)
- Agile, CI/CD know-how is important
- Experience working on product features deployed in a production cloud environment (backend).
- Strong experience with cloud software architecture: micro-services, APIs, container deployment (e.g.: Docker, Kubernetes).
- Understanding of data and application architecture design processes
- Strong experience in one or more languages including Java, C++ and/or C#
- Good skills in Python is a plus
- Some understanding of statistics and Machine Learning
- English fluency / French is a bonus
This is a really exciting business and a great time to join the AI team; there is the unique feeling of working for a small team with a 'start-up' feel working within a larger, more established business.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss further, please apply with a copy of your CV and we'll arrange a call in coming days.