Software Engineer Fullstack.
Software Engineer Fullstack
CHF100000 - CHF130000 per year|
We're working with a textiles company who are looking for a talented Software Engineer.
Have you got recent experience of being a fullstack .NET Software Engineer?
If so, then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Software Engineer Fullstack role, you'll be primarily responsible for the implementation of micro-service applications and implementation of new functionalities.
You'll spend part of the working week in the company's Zurich office. For the rest of the week, you will be working from home.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Requirement such as: Technical conception, analysis, and design
- Participation in interdisciplinary feature teams according to our agile process model (based on Scrum)
- Analysing and resolving software defects in productive applications
- Working alongside others in development with near-shoring partner
- Travel to customer locations worldwide (approx. 1-2 trips per year)
The ideal candidate for this Software Engineer Fullstack role will have relevant experience of working as a team as well as independently.
You'll also need experience of:
- Net, .Net core, testing, continuous integration and web technologies such as ASP.NET
- Working with restful APIs
- Azure cloud is a plus
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A completed studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent training
- The ability to speak high-level English
- A solution and service-oriented attitude
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Software Engineer, C# .NET Developer or as a NET Developer.
The Company and their Package
The business you'll be working for is a world market leader in textile electronics. With high-tech products for Quality Control from the fibre to the fabric.
- Exciting, dynamic environment with a lot of opportunities to help shape things
- Good life-work balance through flexible working hours and Home Office
- Individual, generous further training opportunities
- Attractive social benefits
- Fun team events, in-house bar
Interested? If you think you're right for this Software Engineer Fullstack role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior .NET Developer
Do you want to work for a company specialising in the retail industry? Do you want to work in a...
Darwin are working on behalf of a leading gaming business based in Gotheburg. We are growing and so is our...
Platform Development Manager
We are looking for a platform manager to help guide our new VR Football project, if you like gaming and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.