Software Engineer (Dialogue Management)
Berlin, Germany , €50000.00 - €60000.00 per annum
2019-03-15 10:55:47 +0000
The automotive industry is in a highly exciting phase; with extensive innovations in connectivity and automation. This is an opportunity to work on an intelligent driving assistant, which makes driving safer and smarter. They're already winning awards for their first product and have recently received €7M to take their business to the next level.
As a Software Developer your responsibilities include:
- Scaling a Dialogue Management System to new domains and languages
- Working closely with App developers to implement new features and use cases
- Working closely with product and customer success teams - actively improving user experience
- Testing in a production environment
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in development, working with TypeScript, or other typed languages such as Scala, F# and Rust.
- Prior experience in Chatbots or NLP a strong advantage
- Confident in version control with GIT, and Test-Driven Development
- Proven experience solving problems, and contributing in areas outside of your specialism
What's on offer:
- Good salary, and flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work alongside experts from fields including AI and Connected Cars
- Stable and diverse environment.
Managing This Role
I’m a Technical Recruiter helping developers find their place within the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning market in North-Germany. I like to understand developers in...Jo's Full Bio