Software Engineer - Computer Vision
Berlin (10553), Berlin , €50000.00 - €80000.00 per annum + benefits
2018-05-11 15:55:48 +0100
Data Analytics, Data Engineering
Computer Vision Engineer - GPU/ C++/ OpenCL/ Python/ Berlin/ Germany
My client are a Berlin based tech driven company enabling true mobility and provides the data reduction and data processing solution for Automotive (IoT) applications and enables the launch of new applications by reducing costs.
- Design and develop highly performant computer vision and video processing software for GPU based but also hardware constrained devices used in automotive applications.
- Port, implement and optimize machine learning algorithms.
- Write high quality, well tested and documented code, ready to run on special purpose computing architectures used in connected car applications.
- Propose and develop creative and efficient solutions to challenges in video streaming applications and contribute to expanding the intellectual property portfolio.
- Experience with GPU programming in CUDA and OpenCL.
- Strong programming skills in C++ and good working knowledge in Python.
- Image and real time video processing
- "Can do" and above all "want to do" attitude.
- Motivated fast learner and problem solver who can work in a team as well as independently.
Fluent English language skills
What they offer;
- A unique opportunity to actively contribute to future mobility challenges.
- Increase your know-how in state-of-the-art technologies: Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Embedded Development.
- Flat hierarchies and work in a small but highly motivated, multidisciplinary and multicultural team.
- To work in a vibrant start-up environment in the heart of Berlin with the chance to play a big role in the success of the company.
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch shortly to discuss further! email@example.com
Managing This Role
I work within the Delivery team at Darwin Recruitment and support our clients and key accounts in various locations across North Germany. Since joining Darwin over 5 years ago I...Rebecca's Full Bio