WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€55000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
23 days ago
A proven multinational in Fintech is looking to reinforce their experienced core platform team with a Senior C/C++ Developer. The company is providing full-scale data solutions into companies worldwide including some of the world's most prestigious names in the financial industry.
They have enjoyed impressive success in the last years, winning multiple awards for their work and have grown to over 120 employees worldwide. This organization can provide you with a perfect work-life balance enjoying a high quality of life in the North of Holland.
Core C++ Software Engineer - What's expected of you?
- Playing a key role in the development team constantly looking for creative ways to improve the service and products
- Working on projects alongside colleagues who share your passion for technology with Agile software development methodologies
- Use your knowledge or experience to consistently deliver quality code
- Take ownership for design, implementation, test, documentation, etc…
Core C++ Software Engineer - Your profile?
- A proven track record as a software developer (at least 4 years of professional experience)
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming (4 years)
- Experienced with Linux and relational databases (MSSQL or Oracle)
- Knowledge of Java is nice-to-have
- You speak fluent English
Core C++ Software Engineer - The offer!
- Be part of the company functioning at the highest level in their domain
- An annual salary which can range between 50.000€ to 65.000€, depending on your current expertise
- A secondary package which includes a pension plan, transport costs and health insurance
- An internal function in a great and easily accessible office in the North of the Netherlands
- A varied job in a small and highly-collaborative team with many opportunities for career moves
- The R&D department is driven but also a challenging environment. All your colleagues are enthusiastic and always looking to improve the quality of software solutions.
- The perfect environment to live and work with your whole family!
So, I guess you're convinced? Next step is to contact me via phone or mail:
Daniel, Senior Recruitment Consultant
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41
Java Software Engineer My client who are a large financial services business in Zurich are Recruiting a Java Developer to join their team. Project We are looking for an experienced and talented Java developer to strengthen our API Management team. Candidates are expected to provide strong technical skills in requirements analysis, software development and solution design. Candidates require work experience with Java and API development. The main focus will be on supporting our Change Portfolio with the design and development of backend services. Key accountabilities Requirement analysis Design and implementation of micro-services architecture using Java and Spring technologies Code review, QA DevOps activities using Docker Swarm / OpenShift Run-the-bank activities (maintenance, bug-fixing) Close collaboration with stakeholders to ensure fit-for-purpose end-to-end functionality. Subject to availability and need, the candidate will be assigned to dedicated projects. Skills Track record in designing and developing backend services / web services Proven knowledge of Java and web technologies (e.g. Java 8/11, REST, Swagger / RAML, XML, JSON) and web security (e.g. identity management, OAuth 2.0). DevOps knowledge including Docker, Git Lab, Jenkins Good understanding of API design tool (e.g. Swagger tools) and API Management platforms Experience with Apache Kafka Required experience Degree in computer science / engineering (or equivalent) Avaloq Core and Front Platform customization experience is an asset. Fluent English written and spoken, German is an asset Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com
Senior Java Software Engineer My client who are large international financial institution are recruiting a senior Java Engineer to join their team on a long term project. Project We are looking for a strong and experienced Java software engineer to help design, build and deliver our suite of Spring Boot applications. You will join a large project, where we are transforming our Group Finance department to be cloud native. Responsibilities & Requirements Strong Java, especially the Spring Framework (we use Spring Boot) Experience working with relational databases, including good SQL skills and ability to design data models Able to use automated testing to improve the quality of your deliverables; we practice Test Driven Development (TDD) Able to apply clean code principles to large code bases Able to develop features and user stories in collaboration with relevant stakeholders Language: Fluent English Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@darwinrecruitment.com