Software Engineer C++ / C#
Lausanne, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
2019-06-18 17:03:04 +0100
Back-end, Embedded Software/Hardware, Full Stack, .NET, Other Digital Jobs
First class IT workspace solutions, highly productive digital workplaces, pioneers in real-time analytics.
Are you a Windows Software Development Engineer who wants to join a company which helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace?
My client is a global leader in the Digital Employee Experience, providing IT solutions to over 1,000 companies worldwide, serving 7 million employees. They aim to provide highly productive digital workplaces for their clients' employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. They use a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, helping IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
- Implement features to beat competitors
- Implement and design a new feature in an environment which has never been implemented in before
- Analyse crashes, stability issues and performance degradations
- Solve potential bugs
- Participate in the product release delivery process
As the right developer, you have:
- Experience with modern C++
- Experience with C# (Test suite written in C#)
- Experience working with Windows internals (COM, BHO)
- Knowledge of Networking and IPC
- Knowledge of debugging techniques
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English (French is an advantage)
- A team player with very good communication skills
- A very good problem-solver
- Open-mind towards suggestions with a can-do attitude and agile spirit
- Fluent in English (French is a plus)
- Motivated and curiosity to learn new things and discover new technologies
- Able to work autonomously
- A Swiss or EU National
- Headquartered in Switzerland with offices in 7 countries
- Over 1000 clients (serving over 7 million employees total)
- 400+ employees across all offices
- Award-winning technology in AI and automation
- Based in Lausanne
- Short decision-making paths and involvement in the decision-making process
- Welcoming and supportive environment
- Open and collaborative office space
- Fast growing and internationally recognised business to be part of
If you meet the above requirements, please apply now for a further discussion: Hashim.email@example.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role