Software Engineer 60-80%
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc60000.00 - Swiss Franc75000.00 per annum
2019-09-09 17:11:53 +0100
A young and dynamic corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere centrally located in Zurich. Having formed an online community marketplace for services where skills and knowledge can be shared via their mobile app they are now looking to hire a PHP Software Engineer…
- A degree in Computer Science or similar education.
- Strong knowledge and experience with PHP.
- Ideally, experience with web frameworks e.g. TYPO3.
- Understanding of interaction patterns ad elements for Web, iOS, and Android.
- An understanding of wireframing for the creation of interaction concepts and userflows.
- Team orientated.
- An analytical thinker.
- Able to work independently and take on responsibility.
- German and English (spoken and written)
- Creation of concepts and technical implementation of architectures for the inhouse platform (web and mobile)
- Maintaining and further developing existing web and mobile applications.
- Management and implementation of any software project.
- Develop existing code and maintain it.
- A young and dynamic corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere centrally located in Zurich.
- Freedom and responsibility to make a difference.
- Flexible working hours.
- Varied projects.
If your profile matches the above job description please get in touch via email: email@example.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role