WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
5 months ago
3 months +
UX Designer - Cologne (part remote available after boarding stage)
Our client is a world leader in the Media sector and on the hunt for some fresh talent within the UX Designer Field.
If you are an experienced UX Designer and looking for a contract which is less about project management and more about active UX design then this could be the one you are looking for!
The role entails looking for analysis, technical consulting and testing in the design of conversation-based services via full-time chatbots. In addition, emphasis is placed on experience in textual design.
- Checking the customer experience with a conversation-based service offer
- Ensure consistency across all output channels (web, mobile app, social media)
- Presentation of the support of developer teams (conception phase)
- Creation of user flows and dialog structures
- Control of the testing
- Basic knowledge of Conversational UI
- Strong know-how in the creation of user flows, storyboards, personas, mockups, wireframes, mappings and (clickdummy) prototypes
- Solid knowledge of user survey methods for UX optimization
- Knowledge of chatbot design
- Knowledge of creating rich elements (eg buttons and quick replies)
- Experience with collaboration tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in working with agile working methods
- Good knowledge in the conception of user interfaces on web & app
- Very good German and English skills
Remote possibility after consultation and training possible
Candidates that match all the above skills but can only commit to 3-4 days a week may also be considered. However full time is preferred.
Extension: 3 month initial contract with the option to extend
Please note that remote is an option for this role, however it is very important the UX Designer be on site in Cologne for the boarding phase.