Software ECU Project Manager
Munich, Bayern , Negotiable
2019-04-03 09:19:50 +0100
Freelance Project Manager - Automotive - Software - ECU
My client is a Tier One player within the Automotive sector boasting 30,000 employees world-wide operating in over 24 countries. An exciting opportunity has arisen in their office based in Munich for an experienced Project Manager for a 12 month contract.
The Project Manager's role is to manage a series of software development for ECU's. The role is to ensure planning, implementation and coordination enabling the project to run according to program and within budget. You will join the project from architecture stage and manage the process through to testing, whilst reporting regularly to management.
Ideally the successful Automotive Project Manager will have the following:
- Process knowledge of Automotive SPICE and Functional Safety ISO26262
- Degree qualified within electrical engineering / computer science/ industrial engineering
- Experience of working in a Project management role within embedded software development
- Management within an agile enviroment
- Experience within ECU and knowledge of Autosar Architecture
- German and English speaking
In return the successful Project Manger will receive the following:
- The chance to work with a Tier One brand
- Exposure to a hot topic project
- 12 month contract
- Central working location in Munich
- Professional and friendly working culture
- Work with a talented and passionate team
Please note, the role is based on-site in Munich and remote work is not an option for this particular project. This Freelance Project Manager position is expected to move quickly to please apply ASAP in order to be considered.