WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
7 months ago
Are you an embedded engineer open for new opportunities?
Are you looking to join a business that show no signs of slowing down despite the current crisis?
My customer is continuing to build and development software for cars in 2020! Their hiring shows no signs of slowing down as they look for multiple engineers from Junior, Mid-level to Senior. Their Agile team looks for engineers that value high standard of code and want to learn. Their low hierarchy allows them to provide on the job support for more junior developers, and for senior developers to play an active role in supporting others too.
Together they are supporting the new development and maintenance for code. They are looking for an additional devops engineer, supporting their core devops team focusing on:
- You'll take over the conception, implementation and further development of CI, deployment and delivery
- You'll operate and administer the software and system landscapes such as Jenkins, Docker, Elasticsearch and Kibana
- You will support their development teams in the implementation and operation of build, test and deployment jobs
- You will be evaluating new concepts and technologies for the future DevOps software and cloud infrastructure
- You will play a key role ill collaborating with other teams to explore new concepts and advance their stack with new technologies
The ideal candidate will come with:
- A minimum of B2 level language, and good communication skills
- An IT Apprenticeship /Computer science degree (or similar)
- You will have at least knowledge of embedded software with C/C++ and shell scripting
Of course, the more Senior engineer positions require you to have:
- Experience in software development and design of larger software systems
- You'll come with great knowledge in Software build CI/CD processes and technologies including Jenkins/PiplineDSL and Version management
- You will be confident working with Linux server systems and scripting languages
- Automotive experience is a strong plus