Software Development Manager.
Software Development Manager
CHF130000 - CHF140000 per year|
Do you want to join an international logistics company based in Geneva?
Are you a Software Development Manager?
Do you have both leadership & high-quality C# coding skills?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years' experience in .NET Technologies / C#
- Has experience leading development/engineering teams
- Has experience managing both onshore and offshore teams
- Is experienced leading a development team through multiple production released, building processes & managing processes
- Has extensive SQL experience
- Has a Computer Science/Engineering Degree
Who is interested in:
- Management & Leadership
- Collaborating closely with various team members
- Ensuring best practice is maintained, SOLID principles are followed and continually improved. This also includes evaluating and performing proof of concepts for new tooling and processes. Providing team members, the tools, knowledge, and environment to deliver exceptional products
- Assuming responsibility for ensuring all projects within the Identity product are delivered on time to a high standard
- Monitoring, measuring, controlling, and reporting on team progress, supporting your team to ensure their ability to deliver on their commitments. Assess pipeline of activities and escalate any capacity/capability threats to deliver.
- Creating a culture of teamwork, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Working collaboratively and communicating effectively with the technology leadership team (including Engineering Manager and CTO) and key business stakeholders and represent your teams in stakeholder meetings.
- Defining, reviewing and enhancing software development practices, standards, and specifications
- Working for an established market-leading business in the transport/logistics sector
For a company that are:
- Building bridges between technology and people
- Working with new and modern technologies
- Offering competitive packages
This is a fantastic opportunity for a .NET/C# Developer to gain the experience that will take their career to the next level, so get in touch today. You can send your CV or apply via LinkedIN.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
.NET Core, C# Entwicklung (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen .NET Core, C# Entwickler (m/w/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Aufwandsschätzung...
Senior Software Engineer .NET/C#
Interested in working for an international market leading business in Security Solutions? Are you an experienced .NET Senior Software Engineer?...
Freelance Lead Product Manager
Key Information - Freelance Lead Product Manager - Location - Saudi Arabia - 6-week project, 4 weeks onsite work, 2...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.