kr50000 - kr55000 per month|
It is possible to make care more efficient!
- Do you want to contribute to one of society's critical challenges?
- Do you want to be involved in building a company?
- Do you want to work with smart and nice colleagues?
We are now increasing the pace of our platform development and want to recruit a number of developers to our core team.
We are looking for you as:
- Works with software development and thrives in agile teams and working with challenging problem solving in the healthcare sector
- Wants to continue to develop, work with the latest technology and be inspired by smart customers, partners and colleagues
- Has experience of taking responsibility for and conducting development and improvement work with high quality
We are primarily looking for you who have worked with and want to work more with:
- Programming with C#/.NET
- SQL databases in any form
- Communication with REST and gRPC
- Cloud architecture and microservices (Azure)
- DevOps with Docker, Kubernetes and automated pipelines.
- Python would be an advantage.
- Maybe you have also worked with graph databases, such as Neo4j?
This is a newly developed platform for both broad analysis of health data and the opportunity to do predictive and AI-based modeling - all with the patient in the center. It has been developed in close collaboration with health care organizations, universities and Pharma companies in various countries.
They now want to strengthen thier internal competence to build on a balanced team of staff together with continued collaboration with consultants.
The product is driven by a belief that it is possible to do more good and provide more efficient care in all healthcare organizations. We see the untapped potential in all existing healthcare data and how it can be used to generate new insights that create value as well as opportunities at both patient and system level.
We see how data-driven insights can be a force for both improving patients' care and reducing costs in healthcare by giving healthcare staff and decision-makers new knowledge and better information to act from outside.
- The Product creates power for change in healthcare by creating insights that management can act on.
- The company behind the platform, is founded and run by senior leaders with experience from the health & healthcare sector.
We are looking for someone who wants to take a role in our strong team of developers, architects and specialists where the key words are analytical, confident and innovative.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior .NET/Web Fullstack Engineer
Apply Now Want to work in a scaled agile environment within international teams developing high tech solutions? Do you want...
C# Fullstack Developer
Apply Now Are you a talented NET Developer? Can you demonstrate that you have experience of C# web development, ideally...
Apply Now Fullstack .NET /Wolfsburg/18months Job - Fullstack .NET Developer Client Location - Wolfsburg Remote work offering - Potential of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.