Software Developer .NET/C#.
Software Developer .NET/C#
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per year|
Interested in working for a global technology company?
Want to work with customers in the automotive, IT, aerospace, defence industries and much more?
Are you a committed team player with an open mind?
I'm looking for a .NET/C# Software Developer with the following:
- Successful degree in computer science or comparable training/further education
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET, C#, WPF
- Experience in OPC Unified Automation, SOA, WCF
- Experience in an industrial environment is a plus
- Analytical thinking suits you
- You are characterized by quick comprehension
- Committed team player
- Very good knowledge of German (B2) and good knowledge of English (B1)
- Help to develop the modular Microsoft .NET industrial products
- Development tasks are in the back end as well as in the front end
- Specify and document new functions
- Carry out integration and system tests
- Take on tasks in the design of the software
- You are part of the research and development department
- Work closely with the PLC development department
For a company who offers:
- Part-time and home office
- Flexible working time models
- Exciting new developments that are on the horizon
- Family, personal working environment and collegial interaction with each other
This is a fantastic opportunity for a .NET/C# Software Developer in Zug - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior .NET Developer
Do you want to work for a company specialising in the retail industry? Do you want to work in a...
Darwin are working on behalf of a leading gaming business based in Gotheburg. We are growing and so is our...
Platform Development Manager
We are looking for a platform manager to help guide our new VR Football project, if you like gaming and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.