Software Developer .NET/C#.
Software Developer .NET/C#
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per year|
Are you a talented .NET Software Developer, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of Microsoft?
If so, then you could be perfect for my client.
In the .NET Software Developer role, you will be primarily responsible for building bridges between technology and people within the construction industry.
Specific tasks include:
- Helping to develop the modular Microsoft .Net industrial products
- Development tasks are in the back end as well as in the front-end
- Working closely with the PLC development department
This position is based in the company's Zug office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be the right person for .NET Software Developer role you will need direct experience of Microsoft .Net, C#, WPF.
We also need you to have prior experience of OPC unified automation, SOA, WCF round off your profile.
Ideally, you've got experience of an industrial environment (not essential).
It's important that you have a degree in computer science or comparable training/further education and are German (b2) and good knowledge of English (b1).
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Part-time and Home Office are supported
- Employer who keeps up with the times and is proud of it
- A growing company, who have exciting new developments are on the horizon
- Family, personal working environment and collegial interaction with each other
- Flexible working time models
They've been around since 1975 and they are a global technology company and an innovative solution provider for the wire processing and testing industries.
They're a company that people enjoy working for because they have amazing benefits being a employee and are a company with fast and sustainable growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for.NET Developer in Zug - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior .NET Developer
Do you want to work for a company specialising in the retail industry? Do you want to work in a...
Want to work for a fast-evolving organisation and work alongside high-performance people, then come and join a rapidly growing international...
Senior C#.NET Developer
C#/.NET Senior Software Engineer - Fixed Term Contract - St Gallen & Home Office Darwin Recruitment have a new open...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.