WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€40000 - €70000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you looking to join a business that show no signs of slowing down despite the current crisis?
My customer is continuing to build applications and develop software for cars in 2020! Their hiring shows no signs of slowing down as they look for multiple engineers from Junior, Mid-level to Senior. Their Agile team looks for engineers that value high standard of code and want to learn. Their low hierarchy allows them to provide on the job support for more junior developers, and for senior developers to play an active role in supporting others too.
Together they are supporting the new development and maintenance for code. They are looking for an additional Software Developer (Embedded Linux):
- Work on pre-development project in embedded Linux
- Work on developing and optimising software in C and C++
- Take care of adaption, debugging and development of Linux drivers
- Configure and integrate software components from external sources
The ideal candidate will come with:
A minimum of B2 level language, and good communication skills
- An IT Apprenticeship /Computer science degree (or similar)
- Knowledge of hardware related programming, programming Linux drivers
- Very good knowledge of C and C++ as well as OpenEmbedded Build framework (Yocto) Ideally
- Automotive experience is a strong plus