WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
6 months ago
Are you an embedded engineer open for new opportunities?
Are you looking to join a business that show no signs of slowing down despite the current crisis?
My customer is continuing to build and development software for cars in 2020! Their hiring shows no signs of slowing down as they look for multiple engineers from Junior, Mid-level to Senior. Their Agile team looks for engineers that value high standard of code and want to learn. Their low hierarchy allows them to provide on the job support for more junior developers, and for senior developers to play an active role in supporting others too.
Together they are supporting the new development and maintenance for code. They are looking for a Software developer to focus on embedded Linux working on the pre-development area.
- You will develop and optimize system software in C/C++
- You will take care of adaption, development and debugging of Linux drivers
- You'll configure and integrate software components from external customers
The ideal candidate will come with:
- A minimum of B2 level language, and good communication skills
- An IT Apprenticeship /Computer science degree (or similar)
- You will have at least knowledge of hardware-related programming and programming linux derivers
Of course, the more Senior engineer positions require you to have:
- You will come with a strong background of programming in C and C++ using OpenEmbedded Built Framework (Yocto).
- You will contribe towards developing and implementing new creative ideas
- Automotive experience is a strong plus