Software Developer (C# / .NET and C++).
Software Developer (C# / .NET and C++)
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per year|
A leading manufacturer of luxury watch and clock components is searching for a Software Engineer with C# and C++ experience to join their office in Northern Bern.
You will be joining a small but growing engineering department, developing and maintaining windows desktop applications from concept to deployment using modern tools and collaborating closely with multidisciplinary teams in Hardware and Project departments.
- Technical College or University degree in Computer Science
- Experience in C#/Microsoft .NET development
- Knowledge of Hardware/Electronics is desirable
- C++ skills are desirable
- Language skills: mother tongue German, knowledge of English
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Developer in Bern- I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior .NET Engineer
Apply Now For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for...
Full Stack / C# Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Full Stack / C# Developer to work in the Industrial Machinery Manufacturing industry. You'll...
.NET Software Developer
Apply Now Do you want to join a marketing leading business working in the Medical Technology field? Are you a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.