We’re looking for a Software Developer to work for our client.
They are an agricultural cooperative who offer their customers a wide range of products, services and technologies.
If you can demonstrate a background in DevOps and C# then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– The implementation of requirements based on Microsoft technologies in the Azure cloud and on premise environment
– Technical participation in the evaluation and conception of the future work tool strategy
– Advising Project Managers, company architects and Service Managers on solutions
– Providing professional support
– The participation in the development of efficient and stable solutions
– Experience of DevOps and C#
– IT training with or without additional qualifications
– Very good German speaking skills
– A dedicated person who shows interest in serverless architecture (Azure cloud technology)
– Highly motivated, independent and willing to learn
– Flexible and have a resilient personality with good communication skills
– Team and solution oriented
— Flexible working models (Home Office 3 days per week possible)
— Individual and targeted training opportunities
— Corporate culture with flat hierarchies and competent and committed colleagues
— Optimal public transport connection and good location in terms of transport
— Attractive & modern role
— Exciting projects and agile processes
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Developer in Zurich – I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV’s will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09