Amsterdam, North Holland , Up to €500.00 per day
2019-06-03 09:45:44 +0100
This role is a key position in the Technology group that is responsible for the end-to-end technology and service integration of Products & Services across all Go To Market teams and therefore should ensure synergies in our overall delivery and operating model by working closely with peers within Technology and across the wider Technology & Innovation group.
- At least 3 years of experience with Python
- DevOps related experience
- Knowledge of test-driven development
- Ability to write clean, readble and well-documented code
- Experience with Selenium and Appium is a big plus
- Experience with Gherkin is desirable
- Optional Skills: Mocha, knowledge of Cable TV ecosystem, E2E validation and deployment of IPTV and end to end systems (OTT
Contract: ASAP until September + extension
Daily rate: 500€
Please note: We will consider applications from EU citizens and from people in possession of a valid EU work permit.
Managing This Role
I started to work as a Recruiter last year in the beautiful Bologna (Italy) as an HR Specialist. My main responsibility was reviewing the candidates’ profile, in terms of their ...Elisabetta's Full Bio