Rotterdam, South Holland , career development, pension
2019-02-13 11:27:48 +0000
Senior .NET Back-end developer - VB.NET, C# .NET
€55.000,- gross yearly - 25 holidays - lunch - travel allowance
Are you an experienced .NET/C# Developer looking to design and develop applications software solutions for the cloud communications industry? Do you have a solid understanding of business processes to develop new solutions with international, multidisciplinary teams? Are you interested in joining a leader in its industry with strong strategic partnerships and a strong focus on continuous improvement and innovation?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has hands on programming experience with .NET and preferably C# - design, write, test
- Strong experience in database design and management - SQL & MS SQL
- Web API's & Web development: HTML, CSS, jQuery
Who is interested in…
- Programming: design, coding, testing, documentation of applications, database management in a team of experts
- Play a vital role in analysing and modifying programs, solutions, procedures and business processes
- Work closely with multidisciplinary teams, and be involved with L&D of associates
For a company who…
- Who is a leader in its industry: global presence, strong partnerships, great culture, and a constant drive for innovation
- Offers competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance, 25 holidays, pension, travel allowance, lunch, organises an annual hackathon, time blocked to develop skills in other technologies
- Freedom to choose strategy of design/work, and encouragement of implementation of CI/CD
Does this sound like you? Apply now with our two-step process and interview tomorrow!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role