Dresden (01237), Sachsen , €50000 - €60000 per annum + benefits
2018-04-13 14:16:52 +0100
Software Engineer - C/C++/Python/Go/.NET/Dresden/Saxony/Germany
My client are a leading international blockchain technology company who develop and produce all hardware and software for blockchain applications. They have huge growth plans in Germany and are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to lead the current team.
- Develop software based on blockchain protocols to query servers for applications.
- Take the lead for all technical aspects of the projects related to all aspects of cryptocurrencies.
- Oversee development teams and coordinate strategies to make sure technologies are interconnected and product lines are working efficiently.
- Ensure design, application requirements, and maintenance standards are followed.
- 3+ years experience in several languages; C/C++, .NET, Python.
- Docker or Kubernetes is an advantage.
- A team player and who is able to handle stress well.
- High level engineering knowledge or mathematics to manage large scale business needs.
- Minimum B1 level German and fluent English skills
The company offer;
- Dynamic and challenging projects in an exciting emerging industry
- Personal development and growth opportunities to improve your skills as an engineer and leader
- Highly skilled and motivated team
- Attractive salary package
If this industry and company sounds interesting for you as the next step in your career then please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further. For similar roles please check out my online profile https://bit.ly/2Hv8Yk1
Managing This Role
I work within the Delivery team at Darwin Recruitment and support our clients and key accounts in various locations across North Germany. Since joining Darwin over 5 years ago I...Rebecca's Full Bio