WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc40000.00 - Swiss Franc70000.00 per annum
7 months ago
A young and dynamic corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere centrally located in Zurich. Having formed an online community marketplace for services where skills and knowledge can be shared via their mobile app they are now looking to hire a PHP Software Engineer…
- A degree in Computer Science or similar education.
- Strong knowledge and experience with PHP.
- Ideally, experience with web frameworks e.g. TYPO3.
- Understanding of interaction patterns ad elements for Web, iOS, and Android.
- An understanding of wireframing for the creation of interaction concepts and user flows.
- Team orientated.
- An analytical thinker.
- Able to work independently and take on responsibility.
- German and English (spoken and written)
- Creation of concepts and technical implementation of architectures for the inhouse platform (web and mobile)
- Maintaining and further developing existing web and mobile applications.
- Management and implementation of any software project.
- Develop existing code and maintain it.
- A young and dynamic corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere centrally located in Zurich.
- Freedom and responsibility to make a difference.
- Flexible working hours.
- Varied projects.
If your profile matches the above job description please get in touch via email: email@example.com
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.