Are you a versatile developer with solid experience looking to join an IT organisation in rapid development? Are you passionate about usability and ease of use, and are you motivated by the opportunity to develop solutions that support my clients ambitious pursuit of growth?
Then you may be just the one they are looking for to join their agile and international team in the IT Collaboration department!
You become part of a delivery team of seven dedicated colleagues with a wide range of competencies. They are responsible for Office 365, the design of meeting rooms and a few proprietary applications that will eventually be substituted with third-party products. They are also responsible for our intranet (SharePoint), self-service portal (ServiceNow) as well as their websites.
My client has started an agile journey, and this team is one of the frontrunners working across their current development and operations divisions with a focus on end-to-end delivery within development, support and operations.
As a team, they make an effort to help one another and to have an open and professional dialogue. The team atmosphere is informal, they appreciate a good laugh and they thrive with freedom with responsibility.
As Software Developer, you will have a variety of tasks, including:
- Development and maintenance of websites
- Troubleshooting in legacy systems (older versions of .NET C#) in the short term - and in the long term contributing to the selection of the right third-party products
- Contributing to setting up our new intranet on the O365/SharePoint platform in close collaboration with their SharePoint expert.
They have an extensive landscape of systems, services, applications and stakeholders, so it is important that you develop an overview of each of these in order to ensure their optimal maintenance. Some tasks you deal with personally, whereas you forward others to external developers.
- At least 5 years of experience with software development
- Relevant education such as information technologist, computer scientist or similar
- Experience with previous versions of .NET and with SharePoint is an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
You are curious by nature and thrive in a versatile role covering a wide range of programming languages and tools. At the same time, you have an eye for making use of the standards of the platforms we are already using. You are aware of the strengths and limitations of your skills and strive to constantly develop professionally as well as personally.
You are a team player that contribute with your knowledge and ideas with an eye to delivering the best and most cost-effective solutions.
Your approach to work is structured and you take pride in delivering quality solutions that create real value for your company. You are good at cooperating on a given strategy or architecture and can support us on our agile journey