WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
6 months ago
Currently, I am working with an internationally recognised company who have a key focus in the medical sector, as a company, they have been in business for the past 30 years now and the products they create are used worldwide.
The current goal for these is to use the latest innovations to make health care simple to give people the chance to live a simpler life.
Now they need an experienced Software Architect to join them on a permanent basis, as a company they have around 700 people spread across a number of different office locations.
They are looking for you to have knowledge/experience in;
- Software architecture with a broad technological knowledge (preferably in the fields of Cloud/DevOps/Apps)
- At least 5 years of experience as a software developer (Java)
- Experience with modern development methods and tools (Scrum, TFS, Maven, git, CI/CD)
- Experience in the field of requirements engineering
- Very good communication skills (both in the engineering and in the business context)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of German
Your tasks in this role will look like;
- The development of existing and new software solutions
- Conception, planning and documentation of technical solutions and active support during implementation along the entire development process all the way to the successful release
- Translation of business, system and stakeholder requirements in technical solutions in cooperation with the departments involved (Software and Hardware Development, System Engineering, Risk and Product Management as well as Testing)
- Evaluation of modern technologies available on the market for the creation of a sustainable and robust software architecture
If this seems like a role you could be interested in please apply and I will look to get in contact within a 48 hour period.