€80000.00 - €90000.00 per annum + Relocation
7 months ago
"You will be responsible for making the company's vison a reality by laying the blueprints for a system built for the future"
I am working with one of the markets leading platforms for bespoke development solutions. Its product is like no other and provides an innovative cloud-based solution to e-commerce. You will be responsible for making the company's vison a reality by laying the blueprints for a multinational system built for the future.
Currently the platform needs a facelift, the team is reworking its system towards Golang based SOA. You will be responsible for gathering the requirements of the stakeholders and reworking the entire architecture of this new system, innovation is not just a buzzword here, it's a requirement.
You will have:
- Strong experience in turning specified requirements into software design
- Continuous Integration experience
- Software engineering experience in SQL, No-SQL and distributed systems
- An insatiable itch to be doing new things daily (seriously, get some cream)
- Fluency in English
You will get:
- Ownership & responsibility from day one, regular feedback and career development support
- Access to the network of one of Europe's biggest investors
- A team of humans, not code monkeys - the company culture is open, international and inclusive
- An office location in the city centre of Berlin
- Phone with Phone Contract
- Relocation Support
- Education Budget for Your Development
- Catered Lunch to the Office
- Flexible Work from Home and Office Hours
- Regular team events