WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€80000.00 - €100000.00 per annum
4 months ago
This is a great opportunity for a Software Architect to join one of Europe's most exciting FinTech businesses. Their product makes users lives easier; allowing people to submit their tax returns in less than 30 minutes, receiving the maximum possible rebate. Over 3000 users are submitting returns through the application daily, with the average rebate being over €1000.
They've recently closed their Series B investment round, raising more than €40M this year to take this product to new international markets.
As a Software Architect you'll be responsible for:
- Guiding cross functional teams on the technical aspects of designing and implementing scalable software solutions.
- Applying innovative AI technologies to automate and optimize parts of the process
- Making key product decisions
- Building abstractions for complex problems, following best practices
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in at least one other language: eg. Elixer, Python, Java.
- Leadership qualities; the ability to influence and communicate effectively with developers in high pressure work periods
- A passion for creating elegant solutions to complex problems
- Prior experience building systems which are maintainable, scalable, and robust
What's on offer?
- The chance to play a key role in the ongoing progression of a well-known, innovative Fintech
- Competitive employment offering, and flexible working conditions
- A technical interesting environment, working alongside other technology experts
- An inspiring office space on the River Spree
- Regular company events
- Apple hardware