WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
about 2 months ago
For a global leader we are looking for a SOC Engineer. As a SOC Engineer you know better than anyone what it takes to protect a company against today's cyber threats. By setting up monitoring, managing and creating security monitoring tools, you contribute to a secure IT environment. The IT department is responsible for the complete IT services, including the development of applications. The developers develop IT solutions that bring people and work closer together. Professional security testing of these solutions is essential to guarantee the service. If this sound interesting, please apply now!
· As a SOC Engineer you are the specialist who builds the tools, scripts and monitoring that the Security Monitor team uses for its task. Monitoring the application landscape.
· Your main task is to build and manage the software and scripts to support the Security Operations as a whole. The focus will be on arranging monitoring for the applications, together with development teams. This means that you will set up security monitoring based on supplied log information.
· You work in the Elastic Stack (ElasticSearch, Kibana), define the (maleficent) behavior that triggers the 'tripwires' you have built in our systems, and you build this in Python, among others.
· You will work within the Security Monitor Team and you are part of the Security Operations Team. In addition to Security Monitoring, there are 2 other disciplines with whom you work closely (the Security Test Team and the Security Compliance Team).
· 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
· You have demonstrable experience with the Elastic Stack (especially Elasticsearch and Kibana) or comparable technologies (Splunk, Arcside, IBM resilient).
· You can code in Python.
· Living in the Netherlands.
· You can work remote.
· 32-40 hours per week.
If you are interested in this role a SOC Engineer please apply now or contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.