WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
5 months ago
The successful candidate will have extensive programming skills, if you have been in Utilities this will be highly desirable, but by no means essential. You will be part of an experienced team building core product, Utilihive.
Key mindset: Passion for technology. Continuously developing both personal and company competence. Diligent and quality conscious.
In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Designing distributed integration solutions with JVM based programming languages on containerized platforms
- Be part of a highly skilled team of both backend and frontend developers.
- Deliver new features and updates to our functional developers.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or similar technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Extremely strong programming skills within Java/Kotlin. You have always been the go-to person for other developers in previous roles.
- Intuitive understanding of how to solve complex software challenges with simple solutions without overthinking.
- Excellent understanding of distributed, event based asynchronous systems and design patterns
- Experience developing highly scalable and robust backend services in a cloud environment
- Experience within one or more of the following: Kotlin, Akka, Vert.x, Quarkus, Micronaut, Project Reactor, Kafka
- Experience with agile development methodology and test-driven development
- Familiar with Git, Confluence, Jira, Spring Boot, Nexus, Maven, Concourse, Kubernetes, Docker, GCP, Helm
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment systems
- Attention to details without losing sight of the big picture.
- Fluent Norwegian/Scandinavian language.
- Scrum master experience would be a plus, but by no means necessary
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.