continue to candidate homepage




Continue to client homepage

Snr Java Developer - JDK 14

  • Location

    Stockholm, Sweden

  • Sector:

    Digital, Back-end, Java

  • Job type:


  • Salary:

    48000.00kr - 60000.00kr per month

  • Contact:

    Harry ODonoghue

  • Email:


  • Job ref:

    JN -042020-86260_1593600606

  • Published:

    8 months ago

  • Duration:


  • Expiry date:


  • Startdate:


Do you want the opportunity to be a major part of one of the top ranked businesses in Europe within digital transformation and developer progression?

Are you interested in the latest JDKs, spring and super-fast microservices running on cloud?

Then this could be what you're looking for!

You will be joining a team of expert developers and engineers who specialise within system development and modern, JVM technologies.

What can you expect?

To be much more than a consultant. 70% of the employees work on assignments in-house, the other 30% work at the customer, but you need to be open to doing a mixture of both. You also get to choose how to do things. 50% solutions, 20% development, 30% architecture? No problem.

There are a huge range in projects you will be able to work on, including custom-made platforms, public sector, Healthcare, and transport for Sweden so you can make a real difference to the way Sweden operates.

Who are you?

  • You must have at last 4 years of experience as a Java developer and you prefer to work according to agile working methods.
  • Technically, you have experience with Java 8 or newer, J2EE, JavaScript, Spring, Docker, Cloud environments and GIT.
  • Fluent language skills in Swedish and English, in speech and writing.
  • A few years of experience working as an IT consultant, preferably in various assignments is preferred, but not essential.

If this sounds like you, then contact harry.odonoghue@darwinrecruitment.com for more information or apply below!