Snr Application Developer
Amsterdam, North Holland , €400 - €450 per day
2018-04-23 15:33:13 +0100
Network protocols / Python / Scripting / Linux
(Auto configuration server ACS) (device management)
Platform is nokia radius
Working on wifi hotspots
Splop // splunk (elastic search / Kubana) (visualisation monitoring tools)
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have programming experience in Python in web environment using object modelling methods. You have affinity with home network equipment such as access points and home internet gateways.
- You have understanding of the needs, technologies and platforms in a large continuous production environment, which include security, scalability and maintainability.
- You have experience and understanding of TCP, HTTP clients and servers in a transaction-based environment.
- You will have "hand-on" Systems experience in integrating connectivity applications, working from "Bare Metal", Virtual, OS Level, able to build up applications, in order to see through initiatives through PoC to Live Deployment.
- You will have experience and detailed understanding of interfaces and protocols used in the collection, application and notification of control & policy across multiple access methodologies to support modern converged services.
- You are familiar with diagnosing and fixing issues in a system that interacts with a multitude of other systems.
- You are based in NL and willing to travel across Liberty Global's European affiliate operating company.
Further Desirable Skills
- Device management: TR-069 and TR-181 experience.
- CPE management experience.
- TLS/SSL offload and certificate management.
- Experience with the Zope application server.
- Source code management.
- Being able to use the Linux operating system.
Managing This Role
Muhammad Fawad Javaid
Being a goal-oriented, industrious and a persistent sales professional, I joined Darwin Recruitment a couple months ago. I joined with 5+ years of sales experience, 2 years in I...Muhammad's Full Bio