WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Manhattan, New York
6 months ago
My client, a financial consulting firm based in New York City, is searching for a Data Warehouse Engineer focused on Snowflake integration. You will be working on a data migration project for their end client, a Manhattan based bank, helping transform their standard data warehouse to a Snowflake data warehouse. This is a 1+ year project and, ideally, you will be a full time employee of the consulting firm working on future integration projects once this is completed.
- Writing optimal SnowSQL transformation logic
- Reverse Engineer exiting SQL Stored Procedures
- Unit Test all development
- Strong Understanding of Database CI/CD principles
- Serve as a technical leader and subject matter expert
- Help work with junior resources and review code quickly
- 3-5 years working with Data Warehouse technologies
- Ability to read SSIS Packages
- Ability to understand complex SQL Server queries
- Preferable has worked hands on with a cloud based Data Warehouse Platform
- 3-5 years working with an enterprise ETL/ELT tool
What Will Set You Apart:
- Experience working with and/or managing offshore teams
- Previous experience guiding enterprise level data warehouse transformations to Snowflake
- Subject matter expert in Snowflake
If this position fits your skillset and you are looking for a new challenge in the NYC area, reach out today to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's set up a time to chat!