WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
11 months ago
My client, a Biotechnology company based in Westbrook, Maine, is looking for a Site Reliability Engineering Lead to spearhead their first SRE team. In this role, you will lead a growing team responsible for an Enterprise LIMS and its Integrated systems that provides results for millions of clients a year.
In addition to the work, you will be joining a company that embraces entrepreneurial values, empowers its employees, and works on cutting edge technology.
- Manage unplanned downtime (while the system is in motion and rest)
- Perform advance troubleshooting and triage to insulate build teams
- Create dashboards, metrics, and code analysis tooling for early detection and prevention of defects
- Manage technical debt work and establish governance model
- Setup rigorous quality gates in place to have a strong focus on quality releases
Technical skills needed:
- Linux, Google Cloud and AWS, Angular/HTML/CSS, REST APIs, Maven and Jenkins
- Experience building and maintaining complex, scalable, distributed systems
- Prior experience leading and growing a team
Company selling points:
- One of the best tech employers in Maine
- Strong, energetic culture of like-minded individuals
- Working on exciting technology that keeps you engaged
- Great benefits - stock purchase program, bonuses, promote internal growth
***Ability for remote work***