Site Reliability Engineer
Boston, Massachusetts , US$110000 - US$130000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
2017-08-24 13:54:56 +0100
Darwin Recruitment are currently partnered with an award winning Marketing agency based in the heart of Downtown Boston. Together we are searching for multiple Site Reliability Engineers (SRE) to join an ever expanding team!
In this role, you will need to be the perfect blend of a Systems Engineer and a Software Engineers. You will have complete ownership of reliability, automation, and any other issues related to the infrastructure.
- Working as part of a crack team, responsible for building and operating a global platform in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- You will re-design the system's and processes that the engineering team currently use to deploy the various Software Platforms
- Participate in design and architecture review meetings
- You will be involved in the full life-cycle of systems (including conception, designing, implementation, deployment and support)
- MUST HAVE more than 3 years experience building and operating services in production
- Prior experience working directly on infrastructure and operations
- Expert level abilities in one (or all) of the following Technologies: Java, C, C++, Go
- Prior experience with at least one of the following: Perl, Python, Ruby
- Experience writing shell scripts, and using common tools for debugging
- In depth understanding of Linux internals and networking concepts (DNS, TCP/IP, BGP)
- Experience with various cloud platforms: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud platform (GCP), Azure
- An understanding of the importance of automation, infrastructure as code, least privileged, risk management, and other common DevOps practices
If this is something you could be interested in please get in touch via the details below, or apply through the link!
Telephone: 001 404 445 4759