€70000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, are one of Berlin's most advanced digital insurance companies. Providing a whole host of tailored insurance products to businesses and the general public. Heavily financed and backed by reputable investments along with a recent huge series A funding injection they're one of the fastest growing companies within the industry. They're on a huge tech drive right now and looking to expand their already establishes DevOps and SRE setup with the mission of enhancing and expanding their digital platform into new markets.
- Build infrastructure and help construct bespoke orchestration platform.
- Develop automation tools enabling support of infrastructure.
- Deploy and develop data pipelines.
- Provide support to engineering team and help automate application by building, testing, deploying and staging using CI/CD practises.
- 3 + years hands-on experience working within a DevOps/SRE environment
- Experience working with infrastructure as a code (Terraform)
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies including AWS (EC2, ECS, RDS)
- Experience with system monitoring and logging, along with CI/CD infrastructure pipelines.
- Python programming language.
- Knowledgeable with JVM deployments.
If you're a DevOps/SRE expert who is interested in helping one of the most exciting Insur-tech businesses in Berlin with the next stage of their growth this may be the role for you. If this sounds interesting do get in touch along with your CV and a suitable time to speak to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com