WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€60000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client are a global e-commerce platform connecting thousands of vendors in delivering food products across Berlin and beyond in over 40 different countries. Currently they're in an exciting phase growing across multiple departments, they're looking for SRE/Devops specialists to work as part of their agile logistics teams helping enhance their infrastructure, scale their services and architecture.
- Design and provide additional improvements to existing architecture.
- Provide scalability, ensuring quality code and make sure technology is running seamlessly.
- Drive forward critical components of the tech stack.
- Develop services and algorithms within the core logistics platform.
- Collaborate closely with tech teams and provide underlying support to engineering departments.
- 4 + years experience as a Site Reliability Engineer.
- Strong experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Background enabling AWS technologies.
- Experience JVM based languages such as Scala or Java.
- Strong understanding of large-scale distributed systems and comfortable with microservice architectures.
If you're a Site Reliability Engineer who is looking for a new challenge and strives to work within a growing agile environment this might be the role for you, to find out more information reach out by sending your CV along with your availability for a call to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com