Site Reliability Engineer
Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2018-03-15 16:59:00 +0000
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our client in the heart of Berlin. You will play an integral role to build and design the companies infrastructure and work closely with the development teams. Your responsibilities will also include supporting the continuous improvement of the infrastructure.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a DevOps role.
- Experience of working with Configuration Management tools, particularly Puppet or Chef
- Experience of Amazon Web Service
- Knowledge of Docker and Ansible.
- Knowledge of multiple cloud technologies (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS etc)
We are unable to provide Visa/ work sponsorship for this role, only EU nationals or German residents with the right to work in Germany need apply.
For more information, please get in contact with Jasvir at Darwin today.
Managing This Role
At Darwin, I specialise in freelance DevOps opportunities across Germany. I focus on building long term relationships with freelancers to ensure that you have continuous work th...Jasvir's Full Bio