WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
550000.00kr - 900000.00kr per annum
4 months ago
Do you want to be part of an international and innovative team, and help develop and grow a next-generation IoT security platform?
We seek someone who will contribute to designing, building, maintaining, securing and operating all services within the organization through automation. Provide support to both external and internal customers regarding those services. The SRE engineer is responsible for the services' availability, security, performance, monitoring, and incident response.
In this position, you will:
- Design the architecture of the environments integrating Services, and develop/implement tools for automating Services deployment and maintenance
- Research and select the Services used across the organization
- Partner with people in the organization to formulate solutions when introducing new services
- Be an advisor to teams with guidance and expertise in the field of operations, security and infrastructure
- Provide first-line support to the internal and second/third-line support to the external users of the supported Services
- Ensure supported Services operate in a secure and reliable way and are up to date
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with scale/performance and operability in mind
- Manage user access and access policies for Services
- Participate in on-call duty
About our next SRE Engineer
Required skills and experience
- At least 5 years of SRE experience
- At least 1 year of experience architecting and managing Kubernetes clusters.
- Proficient in the container ecosystem
- Skilled in one of popular IaaC (CloudFormation/Terraform/etc…)
- Experience with DevOps toolchains such as Docker, Gitlab CI/Travis/Jenkins, Git.
- Experience with at least one of the system monitoring tools (Prometheus is preferred)
- Experience deploying and managing NoSQL databases
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Experience with at least one of the popular cloud providers (AWS is preferred)
- Experience with building and maintaining logging infrastructure
- MSc. in Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
- Python and Golang knowledge
- MongoDB experience
- Gitlab CI experience
- Previous success in technical engineering
- Coding experience beyond simple scripts
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.