WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
10 months ago
My client, a leader in mobile usage based insurance, is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their collaborative, customer-committed, and creative operations team. The successful candidate will be joining a company that is committed to making our roads and drivers safer with technology.
- Assist with the implementation and integration of AWS services into the cloud infrastructure
- Extend automation and tooling for both operation and deployment of the cloud infrastructure.
- Maintain strong relationships with engineering and QA to coordinate new infrastructure requirements and features
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience in technical operation, build and infrastructure deployment automation.
- Hands-on experience with AWS (EC2, Lambda, S3, VPC, Route 53, CloudWatch, IAM, etc.)
- Familiarity with AWS security and monitoring, and experience implementing enhancements.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix operating systems.
- Participate in an On-Call rotation.
- Familiarity with CI/CD practices and pipelines.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.